Need a place for a wedding shower, baby shower, or funeral dinner? Call Patti Wade at 589-8201
Rules and Regulations:
- Smoking is prohibited in the building.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No cooking from scratch - please warm up prepared food only.
- Lessee must be a resident and responsible citizen of the Township and present at the event.
- Refrain from taping, pinning or tacking decorations to walls or ceiling.
- No charge to Public Service Groups.
- $130.00 rental fee for all others.
- $20.00 key deposit is required for each key issued.
- $25.00 cleaning deposit which will be refunded if cleaned within your allotted time.
PLEASE CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN IF THEY PLAY OUTSIDE MAKE CERTAIN THEY KEEP OFF THE LANDSCAPED BANKS - THE STONES SLIDE EASILY AND IT IS DIFFICULT TO REPAIR THANK YOU!
- Place trash in the bin outside. Put new liners in the trash containers. Supplies are kept in the storage room.
- Take care of tables and chairs. Leave 8 tables and 48 gray chairs standing.
- Leave kitchen and bathrooms in the same condition as when rented. Flush toilets, empty trash, and turn off lights.
- Sweep floors (mop if necessary).
- Make certain all lights and electrical appliances are turned off and the thermostat is set as requested. Several center lights will always remain lit.
- Return the key within 24 hours (you may want to use the mail slot to the right of the upper front doors).
- Fire exit door must be pulled shut from the inside or it will not latch!
- Please keep all cold and hot drinks and containers on the tile portion of the floor.
- Please do not hang pictures or any other decorations on the wall or hang items from the ceiling tile. The wallpaper and ceiling tile have a tendency to discolor easily.
- There are 8 - 60" round tables and the rest are rectangle. Please be sure round tables are placed back on the stand properly.
- There is a 100 cup coffee pot available and it takes an hour to perk. Please keep it on the tile portion of flooring!
- Renter must be a resident of Leslie Township and LEESEE MUST BE PRESENT AT ALL TIMES!
- Renter may not set up prior to his/her rental date unless he/she has rented that date also.
- Rental time is for an all day event. The Hall must be vacated by 1:00 a.m.
- Tables and chairs shall not be removed from the building and renter shall return tables and chairs to the proper racks.
THE STATE FIRE MARSHALL REQUIRES THAT THE DEAD BOLT LOCKS BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE COMMUNITY CENTER IS IN USE. BE CERTAIN BOTH DOORS ARE SHUT TIGHT AND LOCKED PRIOR TO LEAVING.